Kids Connection Before and After School Assistant Coordinator
Greenfield Parks and Recreation
Job DescriptionPRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
The Kids Connection Assistant Coordinator supports the Recreation Coordinator in overseeing the daily operations of all Kids Connection sites. The Assistant Coordinator supports the Recreation Coordinator in all Kids Connection administrative, operational, managerial, and programming duties and responsibilities.
This position is part-time Monday through Friday, 28 hours or less a week.
Full Job Description can be found on our website at www.ci.greenfield.wi.us/parksrec
- Preferably 21 years of age or older
- 2 years academic preparation in early childhood, elementary education, recreation or related field is preferred
- Prior experience in the supervision/leadership of youth in a recreational setting is required
- Prior experience in supervising staff is preferred
- Prior experience planning and developing activities for a variety of ages
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other program staff, participants, parents and the general public
- Must demonstrate a mature and responsible attitude and excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to complete the American Red Cross CPR & First-Aid certification Course upon employment
- Must be willing to complete training in Bloodborne Pathogens, Behavior Management, and Child Abuse & Neglect Training
- Must be available to work on a Monday thru Friday basis
- Must complete the initial staff in-service training and trainings throughout the year
- Knowledgeable in the area of sports, crafts, and outdoor education a plus
- Experience in a school district setting is high desirable
$13.00-$15.00 per hour
How to Apply
Open until filled.