To plan, coordinate and conduct a continuous membership recruitment campaign aimed at all disciplines within the leisure services field including lay supporters.
- Monitor WPRA's membership recruitment and retention plan annually. Any proposed changes should be submitted to the Board for approval.
- As WPRA is an affiliate of the NRPA, the committee should strive to recruit members for the National Recreation and Park Association whenever possible.
- Membership Chairman shall insure that the tasks of Membership Recruitment and Retention Plan are fulfilled.
- Evaluate the need for a new member incentive program. If need exists, include a plan, fiscal impact, and timeline for implementation.
- Assess with input from the WPRA Sections, the need for additional special interest sections or sub-sections. Assess the Office Support membership category and adjust as needed.
- Review the existing membership categories and fee structure and determine if an adjustment should be recommended for the following year.
- Continue to promote and implement a Membership Campaign in conjunction with WPRA Sections and Region Representatives.
- Support and promote the NRPA Partner Membership Campaign.
- Continue to organize and promote the Conference Raffle in conjunction with the Park, Recreation, WTRS and Aquatic Sections.